Carrie Fisher set to reprise role of Princess Leia in Star Wars Episode 7
London: Carrie Fisher has reportedly confirmed her return to the Star Wars franchise.
The 57-year-old actress has long been rumoured to be reprising her role as Princess Leia in Star Wars Episode 7 but no official confirmation has been given yet.
But it looks as if Fisher let the news slip in an interview with TV Guide.
She told the magazine she would like to wear her old [cinnamon buns] hairstyle again - but with white hair, which she thinks would be funny, Metro.co.uk reported.
Carrie reportedly told the publication that she, Harrison Ford and Mark Hamill are expected to start work on JJ Abrams` new film in March or April.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, other film stars express condolence over Jayalalithaa's demise
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 726: Pragya slams evil trio Alia, Tanu & Nikhil
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'