Carrie Fisher set to reprise role of Princess Leia in Star Wars Episode 7
London: Carrie Fisher has reportedly confirmed her return to the Star Wars franchise.
The 57-year-old actress has long been rumoured to be reprising her role as Princess Leia in Star Wars Episode 7 but no official confirmation has been given yet.
But it looks as if Fisher let the news slip in an interview with TV Guide.
She told the magazine she would like to wear her old [cinnamon buns] hairstyle again - but with white hair, which she thinks would be funny, Metro.co.uk reported.
Carrie reportedly told the publication that she, Harrison Ford and Mark Hamill are expected to start work on JJ Abrams` new film in March or April.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?