Channing Tatum to produce new reality TV show
Los Angeles: `Magic Mike` star Channing Tatum has teamed up with A&E to executive produce an hour-long reality TV series.
The untitled project follows the entertainers of New Orleans burlesque club Saints and Sinners, which Tatum, 33, opened with friend and business partner Keith Kurtz in 2012, reported E!Online.
US cable channel A&E has picked up a pilot episode for the potential one-hour series, which will focus on the entertainers who perform at the club.
It is unclear whether Tatum will appear in the show.
Earlier this year, the actor made his first move into TV production by backing a new sitcom starring his close friend Nick Zano.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Nepal's Teriya Magar wins 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says 'dance is my true love'
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul has an interesting message for all Manveer Gurjar fans – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Sunny Leone does a 'Laila' with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10'! Pic proof
- Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10' sets bring back 'Karan Arjun' memories!