Channing Tatum to produce new reality TV show
Los Angeles: `Magic Mike` star Channing Tatum has teamed up with A&E to executive produce an hour-long reality TV series.
The untitled project follows the entertainers of New Orleans burlesque club Saints and Sinners, which Tatum, 33, opened with friend and business partner Keith Kurtz in 2012, reported E!Online.
US cable channel A&E has picked up a pilot episode for the potential one-hour series, which will focus on the entertainers who perform at the club.
It is unclear whether Tatum will appear in the show.
Earlier this year, the actor made his first move into TV production by backing a new sitcom starring his close friend Nick Zano.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra opens up about her Hollywood debut 'Baywatch'! – Read more
- Tattoo alert: Reasons why you shouldn't get inked with any religious symbol!
- Is Aamir Khan scared of 'Sultan'? Here's what Salman Khan has to say
- Make-up earns men's admiration, women's jealousy
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma
- Oops! No 'Sultan' promotions by Salman Khan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Nana Patekar to soon introduce Anil Kapoor's '24' season 2!
- Superhero 'Captain Vyom' to be relaunched on digital platform
- New season of 'Shaktimaan' will show origin of superhero!