Channing Tatum to produce new reality TV show
Los Angeles: `Magic Mike` star Channing Tatum has teamed up with A&E to executive produce an hour-long reality TV series.
The untitled project follows the entertainers of New Orleans burlesque club Saints and Sinners, which Tatum, 33, opened with friend and business partner Keith Kurtz in 2012, reported E!Online.
US cable channel A&E has picked up a pilot episode for the potential one-hour series, which will focus on the entertainers who perform at the club.
It is unclear whether Tatum will appear in the show.
Earlier this year, the actor made his first move into TV production by backing a new sitcom starring his close friend Nick Zano.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi gets too close to Monalisa; celebrities tell Bhojpuri star to beware
- Shivaay: Ajay Devgn turns 'prankster' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Bigg Boss 10: India wali Priyanka Jagga gets eliminated
- The Voice India Kids: Nishtha Sharma wins trophy
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 695: Alia fixes Abhi-Tanu's wedding date