Charlie Sheen apologises to Kutcher
London: Actor Charlie Sheen has written an open letter to Ashton Kutcher apologising for his recent criticism of the actor, and admitted that his comments were "disrespectful".
The 46-year-old recently made headlines when he voiced his opinion about his ‘Two and a Half Men’ replacement.
"I`m tired of pretending the show doesn`t suck... I`m tired of pretending Ashton doesn`t suck. It`s nothing personal... I just feel bad for him... He`s saddled with such bad writing," Sheen said.
Sheen has now issued an apology to Kutcher, but says he stands by his criticism of the show, reports tmz.com.
"Dear Ashton, My bad. I was disrespectful to a man doing his best. I got excited and I threw you into the crossfire, but the rest of my statement I stand behind. You however, deserve better. Safety in your travels good sir," he said.
Sheen was fired from the show in March last year after months of erratic behaviour and Kutcher was subsequently hired to take over.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rihanna wears bizarre pink dress to launch new perfume
- Was out of work due to my complexion: India born French model
- We'll lose a good producer if 'Welcome Back' doesn't work: Anil Kapoor
- Miley Cyrus not interested in joining Taylor Swift's squad
- Daniel Craig does not want Bond to be 'sexist' anymore
- See pics: 'Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' actors in party mode!
- 'Game of Thrones' enters Guinness World Records 2016
- Watch: A glimpse of Malaika Arora Khan in ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded’
- Watch preview: What will happen in 'Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani' tonight?
- Dance India Dance: Will wounded Haroon get a second chance?