Charlie Sheen apologises to Kutcher
London: Actor Charlie Sheen has written an open letter to Ashton Kutcher apologising for his recent criticism of the actor, and admitted that his comments were "disrespectful".
The 46-year-old recently made headlines when he voiced his opinion about his ‘Two and a Half Men’ replacement.
"I`m tired of pretending the show doesn`t suck... I`m tired of pretending Ashton doesn`t suck. It`s nothing personal... I just feel bad for him... He`s saddled with such bad writing," Sheen said.
Sheen has now issued an apology to Kutcher, but says he stands by his criticism of the show, reports tmz.com.
"Dear Ashton, My bad. I was disrespectful to a man doing his best. I got excited and I threw you into the crossfire, but the rest of my statement I stand behind. You however, deserve better. Safety in your travels good sir," he said.
Sheen was fired from the show in March last year after months of erratic behaviour and Kutcher was subsequently hired to take over.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed
- R Balki's next starring Arjun-Kareena titled 'Ki and Ka'