Charlie Sheen calls for `Two and a Half Men` to end
London: Troubled actor Charlie Sheen says he thinks his old show `Two and a Half Men` should come to an end this year.
The 43-year-old, who was sacked from the sitcom last year because of his erratic behaviour and public criticisms of creator Chuck Lorre, said his replacement Ashton Kutcher and the rest of the cast are being given substandard material to work with, Contactmusic reported.
"I don`t think it should go on past this year. I just think that people are there because there`s nowhere else to go. Yet.
"Hats off to Ashton for doing the best job that he can. I don`t think that he`s working with the best writing because [Lorre is] doing too many shows. He and [Jon Cryer] and [Angus T. Jones] deserve better material," he said.
Despite his comments, Sheen, who is now working on a new comedy show `Anger Management`, says he doesn`t care what happens to the show because he has moved on and now feels "free".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Half Girlfriend: Shraddha Kapoor's sporty look grabs eyeballs in fresh still – See pic
- Diljit Dosanjh's thank you note to Hindi film industry will melt your heart!
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?