Charlie Sheen calls for `Two and a Half Men` to end
London: Troubled actor Charlie Sheen says he thinks his old show `Two and a Half Men` should come to an end this year.
The 43-year-old, who was sacked from the sitcom last year because of his erratic behaviour and public criticisms of creator Chuck Lorre, said his replacement Ashton Kutcher and the rest of the cast are being given substandard material to work with, Contactmusic reported.
"I don`t think it should go on past this year. I just think that people are there because there`s nowhere else to go. Yet.
"Hats off to Ashton for doing the best job that he can. I don`t think that he`s working with the best writing because [Lorre is] doing too many shows. He and [Jon Cryer] and [Angus T. Jones] deserve better material," he said.
Despite his comments, Sheen, who is now working on a new comedy show `Anger Management`, says he doesn`t care what happens to the show because he has moved on and now feels "free".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers
- Margot Robbie to host 'Saturday Night Live' season premiere
- Shot or saved? WATCH Priyanka Chopra's thrilling action sequence from 'Quantico 2'
- 'Big Bang Theory' stars top highest-paid TV actors list