Charlie Sheen eager to see ‘charming’ Ashton Kutcher in ‘Two And A Half Men’
Washington: Looks like Ashton Kutcher has found a new fan in Charlie Sheen, as the former ‘Two And A Half Men’ star has praised him for his acting skills.
Sheen is very keen to see Kutcher taking over his leading man spot on hit TV sitcom ‘Two And A Half Men’ because he`s convinced his successor will make a great show.
Sheen was fired from the programme earlier this year following a dispute with producers, as a result of which Kutcher was hired as his replacement.
Kutcher will be playing an Internet billionaire in the show, who will take over the house owned by Sheen`s character.
“Ashton looks like a movie star, (he`s got) great comedic timing, tons of charm; He`s just got the package for keeping this thing moving forward... It`s a different show,” Contactmusic quoted Sheen as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic