Charlie Sheen eager to see ‘charming’ Ashton Kutcher in ‘Two And A Half Men’
Washington: Looks like Ashton Kutcher has found a new fan in Charlie Sheen, as the former ‘Two And A Half Men’ star has praised him for his acting skills.
Sheen is very keen to see Kutcher taking over his leading man spot on hit TV sitcom ‘Two And A Half Men’ because he`s convinced his successor will make a great show.
Sheen was fired from the programme earlier this year following a dispute with producers, as a result of which Kutcher was hired as his replacement.
Kutcher will be playing an Internet billionaire in the show, who will take over the house owned by Sheen`s character.
“Ashton looks like a movie star, (he`s got) great comedic timing, tons of charm; He`s just got the package for keeping this thing moving forward... It`s a different show,” Contactmusic quoted Sheen as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own shit' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!
- Ryan Gosling lends 'feminine energy' in bromance with Russell Crowe in 'The Graham Norton Show'
- Want to take more people of colour on my show: Aziz Ansari
- Kuch toh gadbad hai! CID taking a short break?
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside