Charlie Sheen hires Laura Bell Bundy to replace Selma Blair
Los Angeles: Just a few months after Selma Blair`s unceremonious departure from Charlie Sheen`s, `Anger Management`, the producers have hired Tony-nominated Laura Bell Bundy to replace the actress on the show.
The `Legally Blonde: The Musical` star will play Sheen`s new sex study research partner, Dr Jordan Denby, on the FX comedy, reported Aceshowbiz.
In a statement, the producers describes Bundy`s "Anger Management" character as "a brilliant psychologist whose recent divorce, fondness for alcohol and wild mood swings turn Charlie`s life into an emotional roller coaster."
Blair was dismissed from `Anger Management` in June via text message after a reported disagreement with Sheen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas