Charlie Sheen hires Laura Bell Bundy to replace Selma Blair
Los Angeles: Just a few months after Selma Blair`s unceremonious departure from Charlie Sheen`s, `Anger Management`, the producers have hired Tony-nominated Laura Bell Bundy to replace the actress on the show.
The `Legally Blonde: The Musical` star will play Sheen`s new sex study research partner, Dr Jordan Denby, on the FX comedy, reported Aceshowbiz.
In a statement, the producers describes Bundy`s "Anger Management" character as "a brilliant psychologist whose recent divorce, fondness for alcohol and wild mood swings turn Charlie`s life into an emotional roller coaster."
Blair was dismissed from `Anger Management` in June via text message after a reported disagreement with Sheen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma
- Oops! No 'Sultan' promotions by Salman Khan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Nana Patekar to soon introduce Anil Kapoor's '24' season 2!
- Superhero 'Captain Vyom' to be relaunched on digital platform
- New season of 'Shaktimaan' will show origin of superhero!