Charlie Sheen hopes Ashton Kutcher makes him proud
London: Troubled actor Charlie Sheen hopes Ashton Kutcher makes him proud after he replaced him on the hit TV sitcom `Two and a Half Men`.
The 46-year-old was fired from `Two and a Half Men` earlier this year following his erratic behaviour and Kutcher was brought in as his replacement, a website reported.
"It`s hard to give advice to a guy that accomplished. I would just give him a hug and just say, `Make me proud, dude," Sheen said.
Although he was initially angry at being sacked from the sitcom, Sheen says he can now understand their decision.
"It was bad and I own my part in that, and I just want to make everything right. I should have been a little more responsible about the condition I was showing up in," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Priyanka Chopra gears up for ‘Live with Kelly’
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times
- When Sunny Leone played mother to Salman Khan – Shah Rukh Khan!
- Nepal's Teriya Magar wins 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says 'dance is my true love'