Charlie Sheen hopes Ashton Kutcher makes him proud
London: Troubled actor Charlie Sheen hopes Ashton Kutcher makes him proud after he replaced him on the hit TV sitcom `Two and a Half Men`.
The 46-year-old was fired from `Two and a Half Men` earlier this year following his erratic behaviour and Kutcher was brought in as his replacement, a website reported.
"It`s hard to give advice to a guy that accomplished. I would just give him a hug and just say, `Make me proud, dude," Sheen said.
Although he was initially angry at being sacked from the sitcom, Sheen says he can now understand their decision.
"It was bad and I own my part in that, and I just want to make everything right. I should have been a little more responsible about the condition I was showing up in," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mira Rajput to sizzle with Shahid Kapoor on ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded’?
- Wanted to come back on TV with strong role: Mishal Raheja
- Bill Clinton to appear on 'StarTalk' season two premiere
- Dance shows on TV changed Bollywood's dancing style: Remo D'Souza
- David Faustino teases 'Married... With Children' spin-off