Charlie Sheen invites Angus T. Jones to appear on ‘Anger Management’
Washington: Charlie Sheen asserted that his former ‘Two and a Half Men’ co-star Angus T. Jones is always welcome on his new show ‘Anger Management’.
The 47-year-old actor, who was fired from ‘Two And A Half Men’ in March 2011 after slamming the show’s creator Chuck Lorre, issued an invitation to Jones after the 19-year-old star recently launched an outburst against the sitcom calling it “filth”.
“My former nephew is welcome at the Goodson Anger Management home anytime,” Contactmusic quoted Sheen as telling ABCNews.com.
The ‘Scary Movie 4’ star also asserted that he understands the young actor’s criticism of ‘Two and a Half Men,’ because it is an “emotional tsunami”.
“I dare anyone to spend 10 years in the laugh-track that is Chuck Lorre’s hive of oppression and not suffer some form of an emotional tsunami,” he said.
“Obviously, not having been there for some time, the Angus T. Jones that I knew and still love is not the same guy I saw on YouTube yesterday,” he added.
“With Angus’ Hale-Bopp-like meltdown, it is radically clear tome that the show is cursed,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'
- Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt spread madness on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'
- Want Alia Bhatt to sing in reality shows, says Varun Dhawan
- Karan Johar's 'Koffee with Karan 5': All you need to know about season finale