Charlie Sheen`s absence delays `Anger Management` production?
Los Angeles: Actor Charlie Sheen`s absence from FX`s ‘Anger Management’ shooting has reportedly delayed the show`s production work, but his publicist denies the allegation.
According to sources, Sheens` no-show has forced the studio Lionsgate to push production beyond what was planned and use stand-ins for the actor in certain scenes.
Not only that, Sheens absence has angered many of his fellow cast members. A source said that the cast is threatening to stop working if the absences persist, reports hollywoodreporter.com
Lionsgate`s spokesperson refused to comment on the situation.
Meanwhile, Sheen`s publicist Jeff Ballard denies that the show has used stand-ins or shot around the actor.
"We did not shoot last week because another member of the cast was sick," the representative told the website. "Charlie is always ready, willing and able to shoot Anger Management and looks forward to returning on Monday."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Priyanka Chopra gears up for ‘Live with Kelly’
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times
- When Sunny Leone played mother to Salman Khan – Shah Rukh Khan!
- Nepal's Teriya Magar wins 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says 'dance is my true love'