Charlie Sheen to act with dad in `Anger Management`
London: Charlie Sheen has revealed that his actor father, Martin, will be playing his on screen dad in his new comedy show ‘Anger Management’.
The 46-year-old actor, who was fired from hit sitcom ‘Two And A Half Men’ last year, is scheduled to make his TV comeback with the new comedy show.
The show, has Sheen play an ex-baseball star undergoing therapy, is based on the 2003 Jack Nicholson film of the same name, will air this summer.
“We’re going to find out this guy does have major issues with his pop and when that character does finally show up it will be my dad,” the Sun quoted him as telling Access Hollywood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!
- Woho! Kapil Sharma to be back with new show
- Salman Khan’s surprise visit stuns Katrina Kaif, ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’ team – Watch
- Miley Cyrus tapped as 'key adviser' for 'The Voice'
- When Salman Khan visited Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’
- Krushna Abhishek breaks his silence on replacing Kapil Sharma