Charlie Sheen to act with dad in `Anger Management`
London: Charlie Sheen has revealed that his actor father, Martin, will be playing his on screen dad in his new comedy show ‘Anger Management’.
The 46-year-old actor, who was fired from hit sitcom ‘Two And A Half Men’ last year, is scheduled to make his TV comeback with the new comedy show.
The show, has Sheen play an ex-baseball star undergoing therapy, is based on the 2003 Jack Nicholson film of the same name, will air this summer.
“We’re going to find out this guy does have major issues with his pop and when that character does finally show up it will be my dad,” the Sun quoted him as telling Access Hollywood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Berlin International Film Festival: Amar Kaushik’s ‘Aaba’ wins international jury award
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Farida Jalal slams death rumours, says ‘I am hale and hearty’
- Alia Bhatt celebrates grandmother’s 88th birthday, gives us some relationship goals
- Brangelina split: We're a family and we'll always be a family, says Angelina Jolie
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'
- Want Alia Bhatt to sing in reality shows, says Varun Dhawan
- Karan Johar's 'Koffee with Karan 5': All you need to know about season finale
- Shah Rukh Khan invited to star guest on season two of 'Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency'
- Roadies: Karan Kundrra loses his cool, slaps a contestant