Charlie Sheen to celebrate death of his ‘Two and a Half Men’ character
Washington: Charlie Sheen has revealed that he is planning to celebrate the funeral of his character in ‘Two and a Half Men’ with his very own at-home screening next month.
The 45-year-old actor, who is making an exit from the show in the next season, is really excited about watching the fake funeral of Charlie Harper.
“I will be watching my fake funeral, attended by my fake ex-girlfriends, from my very, very real movie theatre, with my very real hotties in tow,” TMZ.com quoted him as saying.
The new season of ‘Men’ kicks off on September 19th with Charlie Harper’s funeral song and every memorable chick Harper ever banged on the show will be attending.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni