Charlie Sheen to celebrate death of his ‘Two and a Half Men’ character
Washington: Charlie Sheen has revealed that he is planning to celebrate the funeral of his character in ‘Two and a Half Men’ with his very own at-home screening next month.
The 45-year-old actor, who is making an exit from the show in the next season, is really excited about watching the fake funeral of Charlie Harper.
“I will be watching my fake funeral, attended by my fake ex-girlfriends, from my very, very real movie theatre, with my very real hotties in tow,” TMZ.com quoted him as saying.
The new season of ‘Men’ kicks off on September 19th with Charlie Harper’s funeral song and every memorable chick Harper ever banged on the show will be attending.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss: Rimi Sen gets evicted?
- Bigg Boss 9: Keith Sequeira back in house, Varun-Kriti set ‘BB’ stage on fire!
- Indian Telly Awards 2015: Karan Patel, Kapil Sharma winners
- See pic: Look whose joining Salman Khan on Bigg Boss tonight!
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!