Charlie Sheen to sign new TV show created ‘with him and for him’

Washington: Charlie Sheen is set to make his TV comeback with a new a show created `with him and for him` this week.

The controversial actor was axed from sitcom ‘Two and a Half Men’ earlier this year after a public fall-out with the studio behind it, Warner Brothers Television, and co-creator Chuck Lorre over his conduct off set.

However, the 45-year-old star is now close to inking a deal for a completely new show, a source close to the negotiations told the New York Daily News newspaper.

“It’s a show created with him and for him. The deal should get signed by tomorrow, but with lawyers you never know. No later than Friday,” Contact Music quoted the source as saying.

It has not been confirmed which network the new show is with, or what it will contain, but it is said to be headed straight into production, without filming a pilot.

ANI

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by clicking this link

Close