Charlie Sheen wants to appear on `Two And A half Men` finale
London: Charlie Sheen has revealed that he would like to return to ‘Two And A Half Men’ for the show’s finale.
Speaking on The Late Show with David Letterman, the 47-year-old actor, who was famously axed from the hit US sitcom after falling out with show boss Chuck Lorre, said he would like to appear in its last ever episode.
When host Letterman reminded him that it may be difficult, as his character was killed off, Sheen replied that he was dead, but so was the show.
Charlie was replaced as the lead character in the comedy by Demi Moore``s ex Ashton Kutcher.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui opens up about working with Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees'
- Dilip Kumar to celebrate 94th birthday at home?
- Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan not allowed to watch TV on weekdays!
- Nagarjuna's son Akhil Akkineni engaged to girlfriend Shriya Bhupal!
- Guess who? THIS superstar launched Vikram Phadnis' debut film
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 731: Robbers threaten to kill Pragya
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aamir Khan's 'Koffee With Karan' to be a solo affair?