Charlie Sheen wants to appear on `Two And A half Men` finale
London: Charlie Sheen has revealed that he would like to return to ‘Two And A Half Men’ for the show’s finale.
Speaking on The Late Show with David Letterman, the 47-year-old actor, who was famously axed from the hit US sitcom after falling out with show boss Chuck Lorre, said he would like to appear in its last ever episode.
When host Letterman reminded him that it may be difficult, as his character was killed off, Sheen replied that he was dead, but so was the show.
Charlie was replaced as the lead character in the comedy by Demi Moore``s ex Ashton Kutcher.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Casey Affleck emerges from brother Ben`s shadow with Oscar win
- Oscars 2017: Priyanka Chopra raises temperature in white at red carpet
- 'Sahiba' from Anushka Sharma, Diljit Dosanjh starrer 'Phillauri' will soothe your soul
- Late Bollywood actor Om Puri remembered at Oscars 2017
- 'Trapped' a risk worth taking: Vikramaditya Motwane
- Hugh Jackman breaks 'Wolverine Fast' on Jimmy Fallon's show
- Anupam Kher wraps shooting for 'The Indian Detective' in Cape Town
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air
- Sasural Simar Ka: Dipika Kakar out, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar in
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case