Charlie Sheen wants to appear on `Two And A half Men` finale
London: Charlie Sheen has revealed that he would like to return to ‘Two And A Half Men’ for the show’s finale.
Speaking on The Late Show with David Letterman, the 47-year-old actor, who was famously axed from the hit US sitcom after falling out with show boss Chuck Lorre, said he would like to appear in its last ever episode.
When host Letterman reminded him that it may be difficult, as his character was killed off, Sheen replied that he was dead, but so was the show.
Charlie was replaced as the lead character in the comedy by Demi Moore``s ex Ashton Kutcher.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mexico drops out of Miss Universe over Donald Trump tirade
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing