Charlie Sheen wants to appear on `Two And A half Men` finale
London: Charlie Sheen has revealed that he would like to return to ‘Two And A Half Men’ for the show’s finale.
Speaking on The Late Show with David Letterman, the 47-year-old actor, who was famously axed from the hit US sitcom after falling out with show boss Chuck Lorre, said he would like to appear in its last ever episode.
When host Letterman reminded him that it may be difficult, as his character was killed off, Sheen replied that he was dead, but so was the show.
Charlie was replaced as the lead character in the comedy by Demi Moore``s ex Ashton Kutcher.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Efforts on to make Chiranjeevi-Pawan Kalyan film a reality
- Amitabh Bachchan declines royal invite from Queen Elizabeth II!
- CBFC refuses to certify Prakash Jha's 'Lipstick Under My Burkha'
- Going vegan one of the best decisions I took: Shruti Haasan
- 'Walking Dead' T-shirt called racist, pulled from stores
- Krushna Abhishek open to working with Kapil Sharma!
- Nach Baliye 8: Check out this season’s celebrity contestants
- Nach Baliye 8: Monalisa rehearses with husband Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchant in ‘Nach Baliye 8’? Here’s the truth