Charlie Sheen’s ex Denise Richards to do cameo in ‘Anger Management’
Washington: Charlie Sheen’s ex-wife Denise Richards has landed a cameo on his new TV sitcom.
The former Bond girl will play one of counsellor Sheen’s temperamental clients in ‘Anger Management’, when the series debuts in America this summer, Contactmusic reported.
Richards’ character, Lori, is also a potential business partner for the actor’s onscreen ex, played by Shawnee Smith.
Sheen’s dad Martin Sheen has already landed a guest spot on the show, which is a spin-off to the movie ‘Anger Management’, which starred Jack Nicholson and Adam Sandler.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 36th wedding anniversary: Fans throng outside his Chennai residence - See pics
- Man asks Karan Johar for his WhatsApp number on Twitter, KJo's reply will make you go LOL!
- Meryl Streep blasts Karl Lagerfeld over dress issue: 'He lied'
- Rangoon: Kriti Sanon talks about Kangana Ranaut, Shahid Kapoor starrer
- Never thought was good looking enough to play romantic roles: Shah Rukh Khan
- Anupam Kher wraps shooting for 'The Indian Detective' in Cape Town
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air
- Sasural Simar Ka: Dipika Kakar out, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar in
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- 'Walking Dead' T-shirt called racist, pulled from stores