Charlie Sheen’s ex Denise Richards to do cameo in ‘Anger Management’
Washington: Charlie Sheen’s ex-wife Denise Richards has landed a cameo on his new TV sitcom.
The former Bond girl will play one of counsellor Sheen’s temperamental clients in ‘Anger Management’, when the series debuts in America this summer, Contactmusic reported.
Richards’ character, Lori, is also a potential business partner for the actor’s onscreen ex, played by Shawnee Smith.
Sheen’s dad Martin Sheen has already landed a guest spot on the show, which is a spin-off to the movie ‘Anger Management’, which starred Jack Nicholson and Adam Sandler.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mira Rajput to sizzle with Shahid Kapoor on ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded’?
- Wanted to come back on TV with strong role: Mishal Raheja
- Bill Clinton to appear on 'StarTalk' season two premiere
- Dance shows on TV changed Bollywood's dancing style: Remo D'Souza
- David Faustino teases 'Married... With Children' spin-off