Cheryl Cole lands £3m ‘X Factor’ USA deal
London: Cheryl Cole has bagged a 3-million-pound contract to be a judge on the American version of the ‘X Factor’.
"The execs love her good looks and the way she wears her heart on her sleeve," a daily quoted an American source as saying.
The deal taking Cheryl to the US could be a golden ticket to world superstardom, pals said.
"It’s a dream come true," a source said.
Cheryl met with bigwigs from US network Fox in London and Los Angeles in recent weeks.
"Cheryl was absolutely delighted," the source said.
A US TV source added: "She has really charmed the American execs. They love her good looks and the way she wears her heart on her sleeve. And of course her chemistry with Simon played a huge part in it. They are great together."
Cheryl is yet to sign the contract and there are still some details to iron out but she has been told the role is hers.
However, an X Factor spokesman refused to confirm the deal last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what John Abraham has to say on former girlfriend Bipasha Basu's wedding!
- So cute! Shilpa Shetty's birthday present has two special names embedded on it! – View pic
- Veerappan movie review: Brilliant camerawork engages you
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin officially divorced
- Drop everything and watch out for John, Varun & Jacqueline starrer 'Dishoom's logo! Pic Inside
- 'Naagin' should have second season: Arjun Bijlani
- Ryan Gosling lends 'feminine energy' in bromance with Russell Crowe in 'The Graham Norton Show'
- Want to take more people of colour on my show: Aziz Ansari
- Kuch toh gadbad hai! CID taking a short break?
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!