Cheryl Cole lands £3m ‘X Factor’ USA deal
London: Cheryl Cole has bagged a 3-million-pound contract to be a judge on the American version of the ‘X Factor’.
"The execs love her good looks and the way she wears her heart on her sleeve," a daily quoted an American source as saying.
The deal taking Cheryl to the US could be a golden ticket to world superstardom, pals said.
"It’s a dream come true," a source said.
Cheryl met with bigwigs from US network Fox in London and Los Angeles in recent weeks.
"Cheryl was absolutely delighted," the source said.
A US TV source added: "She has really charmed the American execs. They love her good looks and the way she wears her heart on her sleeve. And of course her chemistry with Simon played a huge part in it. They are great together."
Cheryl is yet to sign the contract and there are still some details to iron out but she has been told the role is hers.
However, an X Factor spokesman refused to confirm the deal last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?