Cheryl Cole lands £3m ‘X Factor’ USA deal
London: Cheryl Cole has bagged a 3-million-pound contract to be a judge on the American version of the ‘X Factor’.
"The execs love her good looks and the way she wears her heart on her sleeve," a daily quoted an American source as saying.
The deal taking Cheryl to the US could be a golden ticket to world superstardom, pals said.
"It’s a dream come true," a source said.
Cheryl met with bigwigs from US network Fox in London and Los Angeles in recent weeks.
"Cheryl was absolutely delighted," the source said.
A US TV source added: "She has really charmed the American execs. They love her good looks and the way she wears her heart on her sleeve. And of course her chemistry with Simon played a huge part in it. They are great together."
Cheryl is yet to sign the contract and there are still some details to iron out but she has been told the role is hers.
However, an X Factor spokesman refused to confirm the deal last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside