Cheryl Cole offered huge sum for X Factor USA return?
London: Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole is reportedly being offered a huge sum to return as a judge on `X Factor USA`.
The 29-year-old pop star was sacked during the show`s first series in 2011 before suing Simon Cowell`s talent show for USD 2.3 million, but now she could be offered a big contract to tempt a return for the former judge, reported Daily Mirror.
"This is a massive move from Simon. He`s going right out there and saying that he made a mistake in sacking her. After she was shunted off the show, TV critics in the US said in reviews that she was the best thing about the programme - and it seems for once that Simon was wrong," a source said.
"Over the past two seasons, the US `X Factor` hasn`t performed as Simon would have wanted - now it looks like Cheryl will be the saviour," it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- Beyhadh written update, March 28, 2017: Maya shocks Arjun with her pregnancy news!
- Priyanka Chopra starrer 'Quantico' set for a season 3?
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 28 Update: Purab, Pragya get hold of crucial evidence against Tanu
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover, becomes permanent member of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?