Cheryl Cole offered huge sum for X Factor USA return?
London: Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole is reportedly being offered a huge sum to return as a judge on `X Factor USA`.
The 29-year-old pop star was sacked during the show`s first series in 2011 before suing Simon Cowell`s talent show for USD 2.3 million, but now she could be offered a big contract to tempt a return for the former judge, reported Daily Mirror.
"This is a massive move from Simon. He`s going right out there and saying that he made a mistake in sacking her. After she was shunted off the show, TV critics in the US said in reviews that she was the best thing about the programme - and it seems for once that Simon was wrong," a source said.
"Over the past two seasons, the US `X Factor` hasn`t performed as Simon would have wanted - now it looks like Cheryl will be the saviour," it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch