Cheryl Cole`s 630,000 pounds `X Factor` fight
London: Pop star Cheryl Cole is reportedly facig a fight for her money after learning she could lose up to 630,000 pounds in her legal row with the `X Factor`.
The 30-year-old singer is suing over her humiliating dismissal from the USA show`s judging panel in 2011, reported Daily Mirror.
Lawyers are expected to quiz Cole`s management over her contract with production firm Blue Orbit. If she loses, Blue Orbit will demand more than 320,000 pounds in legal fees.
"The stakes are very high for Cheryl. It`s quite stressful as Blue Orbit are putting up a fight," a source said.
Cole is demanding 2million pounds, made up of a 1.5million pounds guarantee for a second series, 64,000 pounds wardrobe allowance, 16,000 pounds stylist fee, 26,000 pounds house and living fees and extra damages.
But Blue Orbit have dismissed every claim.
"No expense is being spared. The judge agreed lawyers can fly to the UK to speak to Cheryl`s team. That alone could cost 48,000 pounds. Both sides believe they are right and refuse to back down. Cheryl could face shelling out 630,000 poinds if she loses," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 633 — Abhi acknowledges Pragya's truth and accepts her wholeheartedly!
- Guess who? Karan Johar touched feet of THIS Bollywood star on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'!
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!