Cheryl Cole`s 630,000 pounds `X Factor` fight
London: Pop star Cheryl Cole is reportedly facig a fight for her money after learning she could lose up to 630,000 pounds in her legal row with the `X Factor`.
The 30-year-old singer is suing over her humiliating dismissal from the USA show`s judging panel in 2011, reported Daily Mirror.
Lawyers are expected to quiz Cole`s management over her contract with production firm Blue Orbit. If she loses, Blue Orbit will demand more than 320,000 pounds in legal fees.
"The stakes are very high for Cheryl. It`s quite stressful as Blue Orbit are putting up a fight," a source said.
Cole is demanding 2million pounds, made up of a 1.5million pounds guarantee for a second series, 64,000 pounds wardrobe allowance, 16,000 pounds stylist fee, 26,000 pounds house and living fees and extra damages.
But Blue Orbit have dismissed every claim.
"No expense is being spared. The judge agreed lawyers can fly to the UK to speak to Cheryl`s team. That alone could cost 48,000 pounds. Both sides believe they are right and refuse to back down. Cheryl could face shelling out 630,000 poinds if she loses," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 731: Robbers threaten to kill Pragya
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aamir Khan's 'Koffee With Karan' to be a solo affair?
- Katrina Kaif’s decision to reshoot ‘Fitoor’ scenes shortened Bigg Boss 10 contestant Jason Shah’s role in the film?