Cheryl Cole ‘set for $1mn Pepsi deal’
London: Cheryl Cole could pocket 1 million dollars endorsing soft drink giant Pepsi – only if she lands the role of a judge on the American version of the ‘X Factor’.
The star has been approached to appear on billboards all over America for the drinks company.
The ads will run alongside the new series of the show, starting in September – but only if she is a TV judge.
According to a UK source, Cheryl had been approached for initial talks over her individual deal and that it could be easily worth 1 million dollars.
“Cheryl would love it but she knows it could easily be someone else on that poster,” the Daily Star quoted an insider as saying.
Last year, Simon Cowell scored a promotional deal worth 60 million dollars with Pepsi to appear on the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?