Cheryl Cole ‘set for $1mn Pepsi deal’
London: Cheryl Cole could pocket 1 million dollars endorsing soft drink giant Pepsi – only if she lands the role of a judge on the American version of the ‘X Factor’.
The star has been approached to appear on billboards all over America for the drinks company.
The ads will run alongside the new series of the show, starting in September – but only if she is a TV judge.
According to a UK source, Cheryl had been approached for initial talks over her individual deal and that it could be easily worth 1 million dollars.
“Cheryl would love it but she knows it could easily be someone else on that poster,” the Daily Star quoted an insider as saying.
Last year, Simon Cowell scored a promotional deal worth 60 million dollars with Pepsi to appear on the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woho! Kapil Sharma to be back with new show
- Salman Khan’s surprise visit stuns Katrina Kaif, ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’ team – Watch
- Miley Cyrus tapped as 'key adviser' for 'The Voice'
- When Salman Khan visited Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’
- Krushna Abhishek breaks his silence on replacing Kapil Sharma