Cheryl Cole `sets sights on becoming head judge` on `X Factor`
London: Cheryl Cole is reportedly back on the ` X Factor ` show but seems to be after the role of the Head judge, traditionally held by Simon Cowell.
The `Fight for this Love` singer has been approached with an estimated 1.5 million pounds pay packet following a three-year break,reportedly.
An insider told that the 30-year-old singer has been very vocal about ideas and changes that could liven things up.
The source said that it would be too early to say what if any changes are, adding that all aspects of format are being looked at to make the show the best show possible.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Barack Obama has trouble recalling deaths on 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 605—Tanushree makes another attempt to denigrate Pragya
- In pics: Meet the real-life 'Babita Ji' Munmun Dutta from 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'!
- Look what Ssharad Malhotra has to say about ex-girlfriend Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s marriage
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 604—Tanushree plans a conspiracy to denigrate Pragya