Cheryl Cole taking indefinite break from showbiz
London: Cheryl Cole has revealed that she is taking a break, without any deadline, from the world of celebrity in the wake of her humiliating sacking from the US ‘X Factor’.
“I need a break. I need to rest and I need to reassess what I’m doing with my life. I haven’t had a break for nine years and I’m exhausted from it all. For once now I am going to take some time out,” the Mirror quoted her as saying.
The step might be seen as a step to escape the stress that she had to suffer from the deadlines of record companies and TV shows.
“For once I can have some time for myself – not worry about X Factor, not worry about recording an album, not worry about anything,” she said.
“Suddenly I’m under no pressure and I actually feel the happiest I’ve felt in a long, long time. I’ve got a big place, I have enough money – and if I never get photographed again, I don’t care,” she added.
“Cheryl is coming out of a very dark place. She wants to be left alone,” said a source close to her family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 655—Abhi is lost in Pragya's thoughts!
- I don't allow my son to watch TV: Shilpa Shetty
- Trouble in Vivian D'Sena and Vahbiz Dorabjee marriage? Deets inside
- Saif Ali Khan to be face of 'Supercars Megabuild'!
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH