Cheryl Cole to raise money via TV cameo
London: British singer Cheryl Cole has landed a cameo in TV drama `Coronation Street` to raise money for charity.
She will play herself as she searches for her long-lost friend, Tina MCIntyre, played by Michelle Keegan in the one-off Christmas special episode of the show.
"As a kid, I saw `Coronation Street` every night. It is surreal to be part of something I have watched my whole life," mirror.co.uk. quoted Cole as saying.
The 30-year-old joined the cast as part of the Text Santa charity, which raises money for several Britain-based charities over the festive period.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kay Kay Menon's next based on Indian Emergency era
- Aamir Khan praises Kannada film 'Thithi'
- DJ Afrojack is coming to 'Rock the house' in 'Tomorrowland 2016'! Details inside
- Women still banned in this ancient Greek monastery, but why?– Read more
- Meet 'Banjo' ki duniya ka Bachchan Riteish Deshmukh! Teaser out now
- 'FIR' actor Suresh Chatwal no more, co-star Kavita Kaushik expresses grief
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Like seriously! Sohail Khan to replace Mika Singh on 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Bipasha Basu just shared vignettes of 'mad love' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'! – View pics
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!