Cheryl Cole to star in `Modern Family`?
London: Pop star judge Cheryl Cole is being lined up for a role in hit TV sitcom `Modern Family`.
The 28-year-old singer - who premiered her new single `Call My Name` on Friday - has been approached by bosses of the multi-award winning ABC comedy to take on a guest part, reported Daily Mirror.
"They really want to get Cheryl involved. And it`s a coveted slot. Everyone from Britney Spears to Lady Gaga have made it known that they would love to appear in it. It`s a real honor to be asked to do it and it would be a great next step after Cheryl`s appearance in the movie `What To Expect When You`re Expecting`," a source said.
Cole, who divorced her soccer player husband Ashley Cole after it was revealed he had repeatedly cheated on her, is said to be in a very happy place.
"She`s in a really good place at the moment. She can`t wait to start performing live again and her new stage name has given her comeback an extra bit of spice," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Rukmini- devoted wife of Sri Krishna and incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput's 'Koffee date' with Karan'!
- Salman Khan makes ‘100th’ ‘Koffee With Karan’ special – Here’s how
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 724: Alia creates enough drama over Pragya's pregnancy
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 723: Alia, Tanu plan to portray Nikhil as Pragya's secret boyfriend