Cheryl Cole to star in `Modern Family`?
London: Pop star judge Cheryl Cole is being lined up for a role in hit TV sitcom `Modern Family`.
The 28-year-old singer - who premiered her new single `Call My Name` on Friday - has been approached by bosses of the multi-award winning ABC comedy to take on a guest part, reported Daily Mirror.
"They really want to get Cheryl involved. And it`s a coveted slot. Everyone from Britney Spears to Lady Gaga have made it known that they would love to appear in it. It`s a real honor to be asked to do it and it would be a great next step after Cheryl`s appearance in the movie `What To Expect When You`re Expecting`," a source said.
Cole, who divorced her soccer player husband Ashley Cole after it was revealed he had repeatedly cheated on her, is said to be in a very happy place.
"She`s in a really good place at the moment. She can`t wait to start performing live again and her new stage name has given her comeback an extra bit of spice," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch