Christina Aguilera makes fun of her super bowl slip
Los Angeles: She faced severe criticism for forgetting the lyrics to the American National Anthem during the Super Bowl, but pop star Christina Aguilera has now poked fun at her mistake.
On the `Late Show with David Letterman`, the 30-year-old singer mocked at her now-infamous blunder, asking aspiring singers to memorise the words of the `Star Spangled Banner`, reported Contactmusic.
While shelling out tips for aspiring singers, the `Beautiful` hitmaker said, "Try to be born with an awesome voice! If your name is Bieber, change it to Larry Bieber," said Aguilera.
"Be a triple threat - I`m a singer, actress and part-time tax accountant," before quipping, "Very important tip - learn the lyrics of the National Anthem."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why Draupadi laughed at Bhishma as he lay wounded on deathbed
- Emraan Hashmi in and as 'Azhar' releases terrific first look on Azharuddin's birthday—See pic!
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'Vengeance: A Love Story'
- Benefits of chanting ‘OM Namah Shivaya’
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- Woho! Kapil Sharma to be back with new show
- Salman Khan’s surprise visit stuns Katrina Kaif, ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’ team – Watch
- Miley Cyrus tapped as 'key adviser' for 'The Voice'
- When Salman Khan visited Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’
- Krushna Abhishek breaks his silence on replacing Kapil Sharma