Christina Aguilera makes fun of her super bowl slip
Los Angeles: She faced severe criticism for forgetting the lyrics to the American National Anthem during the Super Bowl, but pop star Christina Aguilera has now poked fun at her mistake.
On the `Late Show with David Letterman`, the 30-year-old singer mocked at her now-infamous blunder, asking aspiring singers to memorise the words of the `Star Spangled Banner`, reported Contactmusic.
While shelling out tips for aspiring singers, the `Beautiful` hitmaker said, "Try to be born with an awesome voice! If your name is Bieber, change it to Larry Bieber," said Aguilera.
"Be a triple threat - I`m a singer, actress and part-time tax accountant," before quipping, "Very important tip - learn the lyrics of the National Anthem."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Telly Awards 2015: Karan Patel, Kapil Sharma winners
- See pic: Look whose joining Salman Khan on Bigg Boss tonight!
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!