Christina Aguilera makes fun of her super bowl slip
Los Angeles: She faced severe criticism for forgetting the lyrics to the American National Anthem during the Super Bowl, but pop star Christina Aguilera has now poked fun at her mistake.
On the `Late Show with David Letterman`, the 30-year-old singer mocked at her now-infamous blunder, asking aspiring singers to memorise the words of the `Star Spangled Banner`, reported Contactmusic.
While shelling out tips for aspiring singers, the `Beautiful` hitmaker said, "Try to be born with an awesome voice! If your name is Bieber, change it to Larry Bieber," said Aguilera.
"Be a triple threat - I`m a singer, actress and part-time tax accountant," before quipping, "Very important tip - learn the lyrics of the National Anthem."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Want Alia Bhatt to sing in reality shows, says Varun Dhawan
- Karan Johar's 'Koffee with Karan 5': All you need to know about season finale
- Shah Rukh Khan invited to star guest on season two of 'Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency'
- Roadies: Karan Kundrra loses his cool, slaps a contestant
- 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for two more seasons