Christina Applegate quits TV show `Up All Night`
Los Angeles: Actress Christina Applegate has opted out of her TV show ‘Up All Night’ and says she will miss its cast and crew.
"It`s been a great experience working on `Up All Night`, but the show has taken a different creative direction, and I decided it was best for me to move on to other endeavours," the actress says in a statement, reports usmagazine.com.
"Working with (producer) Lorne Michaels has been a dream come true, and I am grateful he brought me into his TV family. I will miss the cast, producers, and crew, and wish them the best always," she added.
‘Up All Night’ is a NBC sitcom, which featured Applegate and Will Arnett as a hip married couple whose lives are turned upside-down when they unexpectedly have a kid. It was inspired by the real-life experiences of series creator Emily Spivey, who also quit the show in early January, prior to the sitcom`s planned revamp.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nach Balie 8: Monalisa rehearses with husband Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchant in ‘Nach Baliye 8’? Here’s the truth
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Navjot Singh Sidhu's fanboy moment with Blind T20 World Cup champs
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'