Christine Bleakley eyes `The X Factor`
London: Television presenter Christine Bleakley, who is dating footballer Frank Lampard for six months, says she is eyeing up a role on US version of `The X Factor`.
The "Dancing On Ice" host has told friends she would be happy to be the part of the reality show after their wedding if Lampard, 33, moves to America to play football.
"She gets on very well with Simon and he`s always maintained at some point they will work together. After Dancing On Ice is done and dusted by the spring, there`s nothing keeping her in the UK if she wanted to move abroad," mirror.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"The Americans love an Irish presenter and Christine has potential to work very well in the US," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?