Christine Bleakley eyes `The X Factor`
London: Television presenter Christine Bleakley, who is dating footballer Frank Lampard for six months, says she is eyeing up a role on US version of `The X Factor`.
The "Dancing On Ice" host has told friends she would be happy to be the part of the reality show after their wedding if Lampard, 33, moves to America to play football.
"She gets on very well with Simon and he`s always maintained at some point they will work together. After Dancing On Ice is done and dusted by the spring, there`s nothing keeping her in the UK if she wanted to move abroad," mirror.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"The Americans love an Irish presenter and Christine has potential to work very well in the US," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience
- Amitabh Bachchan starrer '102 Not Out' to go on floors next year!
- Geeta Basra, hubby Harbhajan Singh out on 'travel day' with daughter
- Dilip Kumar turns 94: It will be quiet birthday this time, says wife Saira Banu
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui opens up about working with Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees'
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 731: Robbers threaten to kill Pragya
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aamir Khan's 'Koffee With Karan' to be a solo affair?