Christine Bleakley eyes `The X Factor`
London: Television presenter Christine Bleakley, who is dating footballer Frank Lampard for six months, says she is eyeing up a role on US version of `The X Factor`.
The "Dancing On Ice" host has told friends she would be happy to be the part of the reality show after their wedding if Lampard, 33, moves to America to play football.
"She gets on very well with Simon and he`s always maintained at some point they will work together. After Dancing On Ice is done and dusted by the spring, there`s nothing keeping her in the UK if she wanted to move abroad," mirror.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"The Americans love an Irish presenter and Christine has potential to work very well in the US," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air