‘Comedy Circus’ contestants match steps with Shahid
New Delhi : Actor Shahid Kapoor, known for his dancing prowess, shook a leg with contestants of TV show `Comedy Circus Ke Mahabali`.
The contestants of the comedy show made Shahid roll with laughter while the 32-year-old got onto the stage and let himself loose.
Participant Krushna Abhishek, who is a good dancer himself, grooved to Shahid’s latest song “Tu mere agal bagal”. Siddharth and Rakhi Sawant too tried to match steps with the Bollywood actor, said a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury