‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’: Time for Kapil to play some sports!
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: If you were wondering that ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’ could only play host to film stars then here’s something that will prove you wrong.
Not too long ago, Tennis player Sania Mirza had made an appearance on the super-hit show. Viewers can now look forward to seeing some Badminton and Boxing ka tadka too as Jwala Gutta and Vijender Singh will make an appearance on the popular show.
Gutta took to Twitter to write, “Had super duper fun shooting with@KapilSharmaK9
Thank u for having me :))))
She also shared another picture with the cast of CNWK and Vijender Singh.
Another one!!!! ???????? pic.twitter.com/hksQ0AwHQw
— Gutta Jwala (@Guttajwala) February 6, 2014
Kapil Sharma is indeed on a roll and it will be interesting to see to who all get smitten by the comedian’s enduring charm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zoya Akhtar open to directing limited series for TV
- Aashif Sheikh turns ragpicker on 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'
- Revealed! Why there is no new season of Aamir Khan's 'Satyamev Jayate'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 649— Abhi, Pragya's interaction continues!
- Go Go Govinda! Jacqueline Fernandez happily poses with the dancing legend on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'