‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’: What does ‘Dadi’ think of the ‘Gutthi’ copyright issue?
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: Actor –comedian Ali Asgar, who plays the role of ‘Dadi’ in the famous show ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’, is in favour of getting a famous character copyrighted.
Talking to a popular daily, he said that it is a good idea to get a copyright of a particular character a comedian enacts. He even expressed a desire to get the character of ‘Dadi’ patented before it gets too late. But he added that he would not prefer playing the character ‘Dadi’ on a different show as it is against moral grounds. “More than the character being related to the show, it gets associated with the channel,” said Ali. He also reasoned that to play that famous character on some any channel is not good.
Now that ‘Dadi’ dearest has given the clean chit to the show’s copyright act, we would love to hear your verdict on the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas
- Pearl V Puri joins 'Nagarjun - Ek Yoddha'