Commoner voted out of `Bigg Boss 6`
Mumbai: Kashif Qureshi, the only common man among a host of celebrities in ‘Bigg Boss 6’ house, was eliminated out of the reality show Friday night, following an eventful two-week stay.
A martial arts expert, Kashif came into the spotlight on the show thanks to his fights and arguments with celebrity hairstylist Sapna Bhavnani, model Niketan Madhok and actress Urvashi Dholakia among others.
He had an ugly fight with Sapna, which led to a warning for him by Bigg Boss as well as the show`s host, Bollywood star Salman Khan.
While Kashif didn`t gel well with some people, he made friends like controversial cartoonist Aseem Trivedi, Gulaab Gang leader Sampat Pal and former cricketer Navjot Singh Sidhu, who he respected and considered as a knowledgeable man.
Kashif was chosen among three common men, but his journey ended soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas