Condoleezza Rice to appear on ‘30 Rock’
London: Former US Secretary Condoleezza Rice is set to make her acting debut on hit comedy show ‘30 Rock’.
The 56-year-old diplomat will appear in a brief cameo on the American sitcom, reported the Daily Mail.
The announcement was made yesterday by the show’s star and creator, Tony Fey, who described the cameo as ‘amazing’.
Jack Donaghy, played by Alec Baldwin, bragged that the former diplomat, who currently teaches political science at Stanford University in California, was his former flame throughout the first season of the programme.
Earlier former vice president and Noble Peace prize winner Al Gore made a guest appearance on the show. But former US President Bill Clinton recently turned down the same offer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 655—Abhi is lost in Pragya's thoughts!
- I don't allow my son to watch TV: Shilpa Shetty
- Trouble in Vivian D'Sena and Vahbiz Dorabjee marriage? Deets inside
- Saif Ali Khan to be face of 'Supercars Megabuild'!
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH