Condoleezza Rice to appear on ‘30 Rock’
London: Former US Secretary Condoleezza Rice is set to make her acting debut on hit comedy show ‘30 Rock’.
The 56-year-old diplomat will appear in a brief cameo on the American sitcom, reported the Daily Mail.
The announcement was made yesterday by the show’s star and creator, Tony Fey, who described the cameo as ‘amazing’.
Jack Donaghy, played by Alec Baldwin, bragged that the former diplomat, who currently teaches political science at Stanford University in California, was his former flame throughout the first season of the programme.
Earlier former vice president and Noble Peace prize winner Al Gore made a guest appearance on the show. But former US President Bill Clinton recently turned down the same offer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone beats Kangana Ranaut? Here’s how
- Has this former Australian cricketer been approached for ‘Housefull 4’?
- Know why Radhika Apte couldn’t be a part of ‘Kabali’ promotions
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Behind the scenes: Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel will show you how to have fun – Watch
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!