Dannii Minogue dedicates ‘The X Factor’ contestant`s act to her family
Melbourne: Dannii Minogue has dedicated the performance of ‘The X Factor’ contestant Dami Im to her parents and grandfather, as they grieve the recent loss of Minogue`s grandmother.
The 41-year old Australian singer-songwriter broke down in tears as she spoke about her struggle after she lost her grandmother who was battling cancer, News.com.au reported.
Minogue also thanked the contestant, who sang Simon and Garfunkel`s classic, ‘Bridge Over Troubled Water’, for being "an angel" for the support she had given her during "a very tough week".
The talent show judge had reflected on the devastation of her grandmother`s death at Ronan Keating`s charity fundraiser, The Emerald and Ivy ball, in aid of the Cancer Council in Sydney.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Courteney Cox defends Jennifer Aniston amid Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt's divorce
- Cheers! Your evening drink may work as anti-depressant
- Justin Bieber pursuing Pamela Anderson
- Love is a magical addiction: Ranbir Kapoor
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas
- Pearl V Puri joins 'Nagarjun - Ek Yoddha'