Dannii Minogue dedicates ‘The X Factor’ contestant`s act to her family
Melbourne: Dannii Minogue has dedicated the performance of ‘The X Factor’ contestant Dami Im to her parents and grandfather, as they grieve the recent loss of Minogue`s grandmother.
The 41-year old Australian singer-songwriter broke down in tears as she spoke about her struggle after she lost her grandmother who was battling cancer, News.com.au reported.
Minogue also thanked the contestant, who sang Simon and Garfunkel`s classic, ‘Bridge Over Troubled Water’, for being "an angel" for the support she had given her during "a very tough week".
The talent show judge had reflected on the devastation of her grandmother`s death at Ronan Keating`s charity fundraiser, The Emerald and Ivy ball, in aid of the Cancer Council in Sydney.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?