Darren Aronofsky adapting `MaddAddam`
Los Angele: Darren Aronofsky is reportedly developing a TV series based on Margaret Atwood`s `MaddAddam` book trilogy.
Aronofsky will executive produce the show with his fiancee Brandi-Ann Milbrandt and Ari Handel. He may also consider to direct it, reportedly.
The project comes as part of a first-look deal that Aronofsky inked with the channel in January. The story is set in the mid-21st century in a world where corporations have taken over for governments and the genetic modification of organisms is the norm.
The trilogy began with `Oryx and Crake` (2003) and concluded with "The Year of the Flood" (2009), which offers an alternative perspective of the events in the first novel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Varun Dhawan SPOTTED at cancer awareness event; spends time with kids!
- Birthday special: Top 10 Lata Mangeshkar's compositions that will make you fall in love again!
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- Noted Tamil lyricist Annamalai dies at 49