Deepika has an elephant`s appetite: Shah Rukh Khan
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has spilled the beans about his ‘Chennai Express’ co-star Deepika Padukone`s appetite, saying that she eats a lot!
Shah Rukh, Deepika and ‘Chennai Express’ director Rohit Shetty were present on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’ to promote their movie when comedian Kapil asked the model-turned-actress her fitness secret.
Deepika instantly turned to SRK, and said: "You asked him to ask me this, didn`t you?"
Shah Rukh denied, but told everyone about Deepika`s diet. King Khan and Rohit referred to her "elephant`s appetite" and said that she eats every two hours.
"When we were shooting in the mountains somewhere, all we could eat were biscuits and tea because Deepika ate all our food on the journey," quipped Shah Rukh.
"She doesn`t restrain herself from eating, she ate everybody`s food on the set, including the spot boys`," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?