Deepika has an elephant`s appetite: Shah Rukh Khan
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has spilled the beans about his ‘Chennai Express’ co-star Deepika Padukone`s appetite, saying that she eats a lot!
Shah Rukh, Deepika and ‘Chennai Express’ director Rohit Shetty were present on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’ to promote their movie when comedian Kapil asked the model-turned-actress her fitness secret.
Deepika instantly turned to SRK, and said: "You asked him to ask me this, didn`t you?"
Shah Rukh denied, but told everyone about Deepika`s diet. King Khan and Rohit referred to her "elephant`s appetite" and said that she eats every two hours.
"When we were shooting in the mountains somewhere, all we could eat were biscuits and tea because Deepika ate all our food on the journey," quipped Shah Rukh.
"She doesn`t restrain herself from eating, she ate everybody`s food on the set, including the spot boys`," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle, Priya have an ugly fight; Suyyash gets emotional on seeing sister
- Bigg Boss 9: When Salman Khan kissed Varun Dhawan!
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Bigg Boss: Rimi Sen to get evicted?
- Bigg Boss 9: Keith Sequeira back in house, Varun-Kriti set ‘BB’ stage on fire!