Delhi boy Mohit Abrol bags role in `Balika Vadhu`
New Delhi: Delhi-based boy Mohit Abrol, who has had a modelling stint, has landed a role in popular show ‘Balika Vadhu’. He is looking forward to his journey on the show.
"I`m really excited to be part of the `Balika Vadhu` family," Mohit said in a statement.
The 26-year-old will be seen as Sanchi`s fiancé.
Talking about the show, he said: "It has been a cult classic of the Indian television industry and in fact, my mother has been following each episode religiously."
Mohit, who has earlier modelled for Shopper`s Stop, is a fan of Siddharth Shukla and Toral Rasputra, who play the lead roles of Shiv and Anandi respectively in the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jackie Chan greets Salman Khan in traditional India style – WATCH video
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik
- 'Coffee With D' movie review: Sunil Grover’s film is fun in a ditzy way
- Irrfan Khan’s ‘Hindi Medium’ poster out and it’s interesting!
- Priyanka Chopra to appear on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ again – WATCH teaser
- Deepika Padukone teaches James Corden the Lungi dance – WATCH super fun video
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?