Delhi boy Mohit Abrol bags role in `Balika Vadhu`
New Delhi: Delhi-based boy Mohit Abrol, who has had a modelling stint, has landed a role in popular show ‘Balika Vadhu’. He is looking forward to his journey on the show.
"I`m really excited to be part of the `Balika Vadhu` family," Mohit said in a statement.
The 26-year-old will be seen as Sanchi`s fiancé.
Talking about the show, he said: "It has been a cult classic of the Indian television industry and in fact, my mother has been following each episode religiously."
Mohit, who has earlier modelled for Shopper`s Stop, is a fan of Siddharth Shukla and Toral Rasputra, who play the lead roles of Shiv and Anandi respectively in the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed
- R Balki's next starring Arjun-Kareena titled 'Ki and Ka'
- Need to promote culture of self-care in India: Lisa Ray