Delnaaz Irani asked to leave `Bigg Boss` house
Mumbai: The sixth season of ‘Bigg Boss’ is full of surprises, the latest being the midnight eviction of actress Delnaaz Irani.
On Tuesday night, Bigg Boss asked all the six contestants to gather in the garden area and informed them that one of them will be evicted.
Delnaaz and her ex-husband Rajev Paul were asked to stand on two separate short stools and it was announced that as Delnaaz has received minimum votes so she is being evicted.
The eviction came as a surprise to everyone.
Delnaaz has been in the house since the show went on air last October and maintained a low profile. In the house, she was close to co-contestant Aashka Goradia, who was evicted.
Now five contestants - Sana Khan, Rajev, Urvashi Dholakia, Imam Siddique and Niketan Madhok - are competing for prize money of Rs.50,00,000. The finale is on Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic