Demi Lovato not afraid of Simon Cowell
Los Angeles: Singer Demi Lovato says she is not afraid of making her `The X Factor` co-judge Simon Cowell angry with her witty comments.
Asked on the show if she is worried about making Cowell, 53, angry, Lovato, 21, said: “I don`t really know for sure and I don`t really care if he does because I`m going to do it anyway and that`s what he gets for hiring a -- at the time a 19-year-old -- to be alongside him on the judges table."
This is for the second time Lovato is judging the competition. She joined the `The X Factor` in the last season of the show.
Singers Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio are also seen as judges on the show, which airs on BIG CBS LOVE.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- Kriti and I will go to 'Bigg Boss', Shah Rukh Khan to join later: Varun
- 'Kapil effect' sways Shilpa Shetty on Comedy nights
- Olsen twins to not reprise their roles in "Full House" reboot
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!