Demi Lovato not afraid of Simon Cowell
Los Angeles: Singer Demi Lovato says she is not afraid of making her `The X Factor` co-judge Simon Cowell angry with her witty comments.
Asked on the show if she is worried about making Cowell, 53, angry, Lovato, 21, said: “I don`t really know for sure and I don`t really care if he does because I`m going to do it anyway and that`s what he gets for hiring a -- at the time a 19-year-old -- to be alongside him on the judges table."
This is for the second time Lovato is judging the competition. She joined the `The X Factor` in the last season of the show.
Singers Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio are also seen as judges on the show, which airs on BIG CBS LOVE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terence Lewis to financially help TV show contestants
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma
- Oops! No 'Sultan' promotions by Salman Khan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Nana Patekar to soon introduce Anil Kapoor's '24' season 2!
- Superhero 'Captain Vyom' to be relaunched on digital platform