Demi Lovato to star in new season of `Glee`
Melbourne: Demi Lovato would be appearing in multiple episodes on the upcoming fifth season of `Glee,` it has been revealed.
The 21-year-old singer-actor`s publicist has confirmed the news about Lovato joining the musical show.
`Glee` star Lea Michele took to twitter to share her excitement that two of her "best friends", Lovato and Phoebe Strole, would appear on the Fox show, News.com.au reported.
Lovato is in her second year as a mentor on The X Factor and has also starred on the Disney Channel`s Sonny With a Chance for two seasons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Salman Khan will host ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10 – There’s something new in store
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Sonali Kulkarni excited about cameo on TV
- Like a boss! Prince Narula is back in the game