Denise Richards rejects guest role on post-Sheen ‘Two and a Half Men’
New York: Denise Richards, the ex-wife of the ousted Charlie Sheen and the mother of two of his children, has reportedly turned down an offer to appear as a guest on the premiere episode of the new ‘Two and A Half Men’ starring Ashton Kutcher.
Sources close to the show told TMZ.com that the 40-year-old actress declined the offer from the TV series producers because she knows her ex-husband would make her life miserable if she accepted it.
“She would never hear the end of it from Charlie,” the New York Post quoted a source connected with the production of the show as telling the website.
The September 19 premiere will show the funeral of Sheen``s alter ego character Charlie Harper.
Sheen was fired in March (’11) after blasting the show’s creator Chuck Lorre and network executives.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- A Flying Jatt tweet review: First day first show
- Awwdorable: Vivek Dahiya singing 'Lag Ja Gale' to Divyanka Tripathi will melt your heart – Watch
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- Actress Leslie Jones' website hacked, nude photos posted
- Kangana Ranaut a true fashion chameleon: Tarun Tahiliani
- Aashif Sheikh turns ragpicker on 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'
- Revealed! Why there is no new season of Aamir Khan's 'Satyamev Jayate'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 649— Abhi, Pragya's interaction continues!
- Go Go Govinda! Jacqueline Fernandez happily poses with the dancing legend on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 648—Destiny makes Abhi meet Pragya again!