Despite injuries, Meghna Malik continues to groove
Mumbai: Television actress Meghna Malik, who became popular as Ammaji of ‘Na Aana Iss Des Laado’, is practising hard for the sixth season of dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’, despite her share of injuries and muscle pulls.
"Fracture in the right elbow three months back has left my right arm weak and now muscle pull. Bruises, backache. Very tough," tweeted Meghna, who is one of the 12 celebrity contestants at the dancing reality show, which goes on air Saturday.
"I have stopped counting the cuts and marks on my feet and legs," she added.
The other contestants who will showcase their dancing prowess on the show are are Shweta Tiwari, Drashti Dhami, Karanvir Bohra, Siddharth Shukla, Shaan, Aarti Chhabria, Eijaz Khan, Suresh Menon, Shantanu Mukherjee, Ekta Kaul and Lauren Gottlieb.
Meghna has also acted in shows like ‘Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi’, ‘Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai’ and ‘Tujko Hai Salaam Zindagi’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati
- Hugh Jackman breaks 'Wolverine Fast' on Jimmy Fallon's show
- Anupam Kher wraps shooting for 'The Indian Detective' in Cape Town
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air
- Sasural Simar Ka: Dipika Kakar out, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar in