Devon Aoki cast in `Arrow` season 3
Los Angeles: `Sin City` actress Devon Aoki has joined the cast of TV series `Arrow` for its third season.
Aoki will play Tatsu Yamashiro - also known as Katana - in flashbacks, reportedly.
The character of Katana was first introduced to DC Comics in July 1983`s The Brave and the Bold #200. Created by writer Mike W Barr and artist Jim Aparo, she is an expert martial artist who trained under a master samurai following a family tragedy.
The first actress to portray Katana in live-action, Aoki is best known for her big-screen work, having appeared in 2003`s `2 Fast 2 Furious` and 2005`s `Sin City`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' teaser to be out on her birthday?
- Rs 100 crore mark still too far for Shah Rukh Khan's 'Fan'?
- Nobody can portray Lakhan better than me: Anil Kapoor
- Bipasha Basu - Karan Singh Grover wedding: Official pictures from mehendi/ sangeet ceremony are here
- OMG: Akshay Kumar's bodyguard punches a fan – Details inside
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?
- Shubhangi Atre gets nervous for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'!