Devon Aoki cast in `Arrow` season 3
Los Angeles: `Sin City` actress Devon Aoki has joined the cast of TV series `Arrow` for its third season.
Aoki will play Tatsu Yamashiro - also known as Katana - in flashbacks, reportedly.
The character of Katana was first introduced to DC Comics in July 1983`s The Brave and the Bold #200. Created by writer Mike W Barr and artist Jim Aparo, she is an expert martial artist who trained under a master samurai following a family tragedy.
The first actress to portray Katana in live-action, Aoki is best known for her big-screen work, having appeared in 2003`s `2 Fast 2 Furious` and 2005`s `Sin City`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Salman Khan and brothers make amazing revelations on ‘Koffee With Karan’
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?