Devon Aoki cast in `Arrow` season 3
Los Angeles: `Sin City` actress Devon Aoki has joined the cast of TV series `Arrow` for its third season.
Aoki will play Tatsu Yamashiro - also known as Katana - in flashbacks, reportedly.
The character of Katana was first introduced to DC Comics in July 1983`s The Brave and the Bold #200. Created by writer Mike W Barr and artist Jim Aparo, she is an expert martial artist who trained under a master samurai following a family tragedy.
The first actress to portray Katana in live-action, Aoki is best known for her big-screen work, having appeared in 2003`s `2 Fast 2 Furious` and 2005`s `Sin City`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No 'conflict of interest' in ‘minister’ Navjot Singh Sidhu’s continuation on TV, says Punjab AG
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Not Raju Srivastava but Krushna Abhishek to replace Sunil Grover?
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies