‘Devon Ke Dev Mahadev’: ‘Parvati’ Pooja Bose to leave ‘Mahadev’ for good
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: After Sonarika Bhadoria’s unexpected exit, it seems like the current Parvati of popular mythological show, ‘Devon Ke Dev Mahadev’, is set to pack her bags for good.
According to a report published in the Times of Indian newspaper, Pooja has cited health concerns as the main reason to quit the show. The hectic schedule of the show was a taking a toll on her health which made her to put her papers before the show makers. Luckily for her, the production house has understood her issues and has decided to give her a release from the contract. She is on a notice period till January 2014.
The daily tried contacting producer Nikhil Sinha, but in vain. When contacted, even Pooja denied the report. But if the news really true, then we wonder who will be willing to get into Parvati’s shoes now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan-Bipasha to appear on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- 'Naagin' should have second season: Arjun Bijlani
- Ryan Gosling lends 'feminine energy' in bromance with Russell Crowe in 'The Graham Norton Show'
- Want to take more people of colour on my show: Aziz Ansari
- Kuch toh gadbad hai! CID taking a short break?