Diwali Dhamaka: Shah Rukh Khan in KBC hot seat with Amitabh Bachchan!
Mumbai: Popular TV shows has become an indispensible feature to promote films in India. With more and more actors exploiting the medium to exhibit their films, the latest to join the bandwagon is Shah Rukh Khan who is gearing up with his next titled ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ this Diwali.
But, what’s more interesting here is the rendezvous of the Badshah of Bollywood with the Shenshah of Indian cinema after a long time. It must be known that both the actors have been major benefactors in making ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati ‘India’s most favorite quiz show.
Shah Rukh along with Katrina Kaif will sit in the hot seat to answer questions fired by Big B in a special Diwali episode of the show’s current season as part of the promotional plans for his film JTHJ. The last time they met on the sets of KBC, the audience went crazy with TRP of the show shooting straight north. This time round, nothing less is expected.
While, Amitabh Bachchan, who hosted the first two seasons of the show, has been hosting it since the fourth season, SRK hosted the show in its third season.
Excited about the show, SRK tweeted: “Too much fun on kbc...thanx ... (sic),” thanking Big B.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Surpanakha - A destructive demoness from the Ramayana or tormented woman?
- Here’s how you can regain your spouse’s attention
- Shah Rukh Khan - Karan Johar’s camaraderie will inspire you to connect with your friends
- Karan Johar speaks about fallout with Kajol, says sometimes relationship ends
- Trisha Krishnan’s twitter account hacked; mother seeks police protection for daughter
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’
- Kapil Sharma thanks Aamir Khan - Here’s why
- Bigg Boss 10: Here's what Nitibha Kaul said about Manveer Gurjar after her eviction