Diwali Dhamaka: Shah Rukh Khan in KBC hot seat with Amitabh Bachchan!
Mumbai: Popular TV shows has become an indispensible feature to promote films in India. With more and more actors exploiting the medium to exhibit their films, the latest to join the bandwagon is Shah Rukh Khan who is gearing up with his next titled ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ this Diwali.
But, what’s more interesting here is the rendezvous of the Badshah of Bollywood with the Shenshah of Indian cinema after a long time. It must be known that both the actors have been major benefactors in making ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati ‘India’s most favorite quiz show.
Shah Rukh along with Katrina Kaif will sit in the hot seat to answer questions fired by Big B in a special Diwali episode of the show’s current season as part of the promotional plans for his film JTHJ. The last time they met on the sets of KBC, the audience went crazy with TRP of the show shooting straight north. This time round, nothing less is expected.
While, Amitabh Bachchan, who hosted the first two seasons of the show, has been hosting it since the fourth season, SRK hosted the show in its third season.
Excited about the show, SRK tweeted: “Too much fun on kbc...thanx ... (sic),” thanking Big B.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song alert! Here's how 'Haryana Ki Sherni' Anushka Sharma sings 'Jag Ghoomeya' — Watch video
- How many lovers will you have in a lifetime according to your Zodiac sign? – Play game
- Confirmed! Kareena Kapoor Khan, Saif Ali Khan to welcome their first baby in December
- It's a wrap for Ranveer Singh-Vaani Kapoor's 'Befikre'! Pic inside
- Bipasha Basu stuns in a dreamy, ethereal avatar! – See pic
- Sudden death on the sets of 'Taarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma' shocks cast, crew
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan on 'Comedy Nights LIVE'! Click for pic
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Say Whaaat! Winners of Sunny Leone, Rannvijay Singha's 'Splitsvilla 9' already decided?
- Attention TV lovers, we have a good news for 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' fans! - Read more