'Do not disturb', only couples in Bigg Boss 8?
Zee Media Bureau/Parul Sabherwal
New Delhi: Each season of the super reality show 'Bigg Boss' manages to bring in a surprise element for its viewers. Be it the inclusion of controversial figures such as Sunny Leone and Monica Bedi or divorced couple Raja Chaudhary and Shweta Tiwari, the last seven seasons of the show have so far seen an interesting mix of contestants and new concepts.
This season, the makers are planning to come up with something that many would have not even thought about. If reports are anything to go by, then the upcoming season of 'Bigg Boss' will feature only couples and will be all about love. It is being reported that there will also be a gay couple on the show.
Also Read: Bigg Boss – The Dream inmates
Keeping in mind that the show is already infamous for its excessive public display of affection (PDA), and was also shifted to the 11 PM slot because of its 'adults only content', it would be interesting to see how the makers manage to avoid any controversy with so many couples.
Earlier seasons of the show have seen several couples getting lovey-dovey inside house resulting in high TRPs. With the upcoming season reportedly going to be an 'only couples' show, a lot of excitement and record-breaking ratings may be coming their way. Meanwhile, the guessing game is on!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Sushmita Sen delivers a wonderful speech at daughters' school event!
- Salman Khan impressed with THIS young fan—See pic inside!
- Deepika Padukone NOT in Salman Khan film?
- Akshay Kumar escapes scorching Mumbai heat with his ‘partner in crime’ – Here’s how
- Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover wedding: Have you seen these latest PICTURES?
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?