Doing `Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada` was an enriching experience: Mona Singh
Mumbai: Actress Mona Singh, who made a comeback on TV with `Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada`, says she had an enriching experience and will miss the show as it comes to an end tomorrow.
The show featured a happy family, a couple played by Pawan Shankar and Mona and their three children. But after over ten years of their marriage, trouble begins when Pawan`s former lover, played by Mouli Ganguly, enters his life.
Produced by Ekta Kapoor, the show also went through a 10-year leap.
"It was an enriching experience working with the team of `Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada`. The last day of shoot was an emotional moment for me," Mona, who became popular with `Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin` show on television, said in a statement here.
"We celebrated by cutting a cake on the set. I am surely going to miss `Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada` and the entire unit," Mona said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle, Priya have an ugly fight; Suyyash gets emotional on seeing sister
- Bigg Boss 9: When Salman Khan kissed Varun Dhawan!
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Bigg Boss: Rimi Sen to get evicted?
- Bigg Boss 9: Keith Sequeira back in house, Varun-Kriti set ‘BB’ stage on fire!