Dolly apologises to Shweta Tiwari
Mumbai: It seems loud-mouthed Dolly Bindra has taken a U-turn after her exit and, since making a second entry in the "Bigg Boss" house, apologised to Shweta Tiwari for her earlier behaviour.
Dolly was ousted after she had a fight with Shweta and Samir Soni. But the actress, who was known for her vulgar verbal attacks and loud behaviour, has adopted a calm demeanour after her re-entry on the popular Colors` show.
"Dolly apologised to Shweta for her personal attack on her and for behaving badly with her. This came as a surprise to everyone because she could not see eye to eye with Shweta. This time around she is mingling with everyone and is quite calm unlike last time," a source from the channel Colors told IANS.
The housemates will also be given a task, under which they will have to treat Dolly like a queen and pamper her.
It has to be seen how long Dolly continues with her new avatar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aamir Khan's 'Koffee With Karan' to be a solo affair?
- Katrina Kaif’s decision to reshoot ‘Fitoor’ scenes shortened Bigg Boss 10 contestant Jason Shah’s role in the film?
- Salman Khan’s hilarious responses to Karan Johar’s questions will stump you!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser