Dolly Bindra re-enters ‘Bigg Boss 4’
Mumbai: Loud-mouthed Dolly Bindra is back in ‘Bigg Boss 4’. The actress, who created havoc in the reality show with her vulgar verbal attacks on co-participants, made a re-entry Saturday morning.
Dolly was thrown out of the show along with actor Sameer Soni after they got embroiled in a heated discussion and were on the verge of hitting each other.
While Sameer made a re-entry Nov 22, Dolly has been called back on public demand to add spice to the show, according to channel sources.
Dolly`s entry, in a wooden box, will be shown on Monday`s episode.
"Dolly was kept in a wooden box which was placed in the garden area of the `Bigg Boss` house. Then the housemates were woken up by blaring music. Sameer was called inside the confession room and was given the key to the wooden box. When they went to open it, Dolly came out of it and surprised everyone," the source said.
Dolly and Sameer were evicted soon after international celebrity Pamela Anderson entered the show. Though Anderson added chutzpah till the time she was inside the house, the show became quite boring without Dolly`s daily drama.
The show`s ratings are expected to get a boost once again with her entry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan one of the most inspiring person: Shraddha Kapoor
- Oscars 2017: Academy offers apology on best picture announcement gaffe
- Bob Harper suffers a heart attack, now recovering
- Disha Patani dancing to Ed Sheeran's 'Shape Of You' song is the coolest thing you will WATCH today
- Deepika Padukone finally breaks her silence on comparisons with Priyanka Chopra
- Oscars 2017 weirdest TV finale since 'Lost', says Jimmy Kimmel
- Kapil Sharma turns Johar’s ‘Koffee with Karan’ spicy couch into a laughter zone
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati
- Hugh Jackman breaks 'Wolverine Fast' on Jimmy Fallon's show
- Anupam Kher wraps shooting for 'The Indian Detective' in Cape Town