Dominic Cooper rubbishes claims of `Doctor Who` role
London: Dominic Cooper has confirmed that he is not replacing Matt Smith as the Doctor of the famous series ` Doctor Who.`
Talking during gala screening of his new film `Summer` on Tuesday, the 35-year-old actor said that he has never been approached for playing the role, the Daily Express reported.
The `Devil`s Double` star also admitted that whoever is going to reprise the role will have a very difficult job on their hands.
He also appreciated Smith for doing a wonderful job.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Salman Khan and brothers make amazing revelations on ‘Koffee With Karan’
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?