Don`t complain about privacy: Eva Longoria to reality TV stars
Los Angeles: Actress Eva Longoria says reality TV stars shouldn`t complain about invasion of privacy as they choose to give their personal lives up as entertainment.
The former ‘Desperate Housewives’ star says a line should be drawn between actors and reality TV stars, who are famous for letting film crews document their daily activities, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
She was asked about the issue during an interview on the Nova FM radio station in Sydney, Australia, where a debate about stars` privacy has been going on since Khloe Kardashian was accused of cutting short a TV interview over a question about her baby niece North West.
"There`s definitely things that are off-limits and shouldn`t be asked (but) I think it is different for a reality star than it is for an actor. An actor goes out and acts and does work, certain things are left to be private. Reality stars are kind of living out their lives, that`s why they are famous, because of the reality of their lives," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor-Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Neha Marda’s latest romantic Instagram lomotif post will give you relationship goals