Don`t complain about privacy: Eva Longoria to reality TV stars
Los Angeles: Actress Eva Longoria says reality TV stars shouldn`t complain about invasion of privacy as they choose to give their personal lives up as entertainment.
The former ‘Desperate Housewives’ star says a line should be drawn between actors and reality TV stars, who are famous for letting film crews document their daily activities, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
She was asked about the issue during an interview on the Nova FM radio station in Sydney, Australia, where a debate about stars` privacy has been going on since Khloe Kardashian was accused of cutting short a TV interview over a question about her baby niece North West.
"There`s definitely things that are off-limits and shouldn`t be asked (but) I think it is different for a reality star than it is for an actor. An actor goes out and acts and does work, certain things are left to be private. Reality stars are kind of living out their lives, that`s why they are famous, because of the reality of their lives," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 695: Alia fixes Abhi-Tanu's wedding date
- 'Shivaay' promotions: Kajol, Ajay Devgn all set to brighten Diwali at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- Prince Narula talks about Badho Bahu co-star Rytasha Rathore, film offers and more