Don`t mind playing negative role: Shweta Tiwari
Mumbai: TV actress Shweta Tiwari, who has always played a good girl on-screen, says she would love to take up a negative character but is disappointed that she isn`t offered such roles.
"I don`t mind playing a negative character but no one offers me," Shweta told reporters.
The actress also thinks that saas bahu shows will always interest the Indian audiences. Shweta played the role of a daughter-in-law in TV serial `Kasauti Zindagi Ki`.
"I think the scenario of saas bahu shows will always remain. Audience likes to see such shows," Shweta told PTI.
The actress is ready to do more such serials provided the roles are different, she said.
"I would do such a show only if my character is different from Prerna of `Kasauti Zindagi Ki`."
The actor would soon be seen in dance reality show `Jhalak Dikhla Jaa`.
"I am looking forward to the show as it is different from other dance reality shows (Nach Baliye) that I have done," she said.
TV actors like Mona Singh, Prachi Desai and Gurmeet have been winners of this dance show earlier. Shweta feels non-professional dancers have the scope to win on the show and considers comedian Suresh Menon as her competitor.
"I think Suresh will win the show as he is not a good dancer," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'