Donald Trump to make new reality series with Bret Michaels
Los Angeles: TV mogul personality Donald Trump and `Poison` member Bret Michaels is reportedly set to team up for a new reality series.
The executive producer of `The Apprentice` and the rocker are said to be in talks about a show called `Something to Believe In` which will feature the latter traveling across the
nation to help people who are facing hardships, reported a website.
Trump was allegedly impressed by Michaels` story after he won `The Celebrity Apprentice` season 3.
"Trump thinks Bret is a wonderful guy. (He) wants to consider it," said a representative of the businessman. In addition to this, Trump is also reported to be creating a new TV drama revolving around the wealthy and eccentric residents of Trump Tower in New York.
Michael Cohen, Trump`s special counsel, said, "Several major network and cable channel executives have already called, and a battle has begun to see where it will air."
Some A-list celebrities have allegedly been in negotiations about starring on the fictitious show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt- Angelina Jolie divorce not about Jennifer Aniston: Courteney Cox
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai
- Smartphone addiction taking its toll on sleep: Study